- read thoughtful book.
- become annoyed with comprehension required.
- read frivolous book.
- become annoyed with frivolity.
- read e. e. cummings poems for a while.
- get frustrated at hard one and stop.
- listen to same song approximately 87 times.
- write in journal. become consumed with feelings of self-loathing and/or -pity.
- sit on your floor and try to figure out what to do.
- take a shower, number 9 having failed at producing satisfactory conclusion.
- draw pictures on foot.
- stop when pen stops working.
- brush teeth again.
- write inane list in hopes of becoming tired.
- verdict: failure.
(feeling of boredom with self – throughout)
::emma also writes at oneshouldreadeverything::