This is a traditional Colombian dessert. It’s easy and quick to make and it also makes your taste buds happy. ¡Buen provecho!
- 3 very ripe plantains
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- queso blanco (optional)
- bocadillo (optional)
- 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
- Cube and fry plantains in oil.
- Set aside and drain on paper towel.
- Beat eggs.
- Add flour, sugar, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and raisins.
- Add plantains.
- Mix and pour into a greased and floured pan.*
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Insert knife and test.
**If you want to make it with queso blanco (white cheese) and bocadillo (guava paste), pour 1/2 mixture into pan, place slices of cheese and bocadill0, and pour rest of mixture.