1. Hot drinks, like hot tea and coffee, are linked to throat cancer.
2. Acidic liquids, like red and white wine, orange and grapefruit juice, will stain your teeth. Oddly enough, cleaning your teeth directly afterwards exacerbates the problem.
3. Veneers glow purple in black light.
4. Hamza Yusuf says the primary problem in the world today is religious extremism. He also says that it can be cured.
5. Peanut allergies don’t exist in parts of Africa and Israel. This is because these regions make peanuts into a soup to wean children off breast milk.
6. Miss Universe recently visited Guantanamo Bay and posted about it on her blog. Of the penal colony she wrote, “It was unbelievable… I didn’t want to leave, it was such a relaxing place, so calm and beautiful.” Her post got pulled, but not before the NY Times wrote a piece on it.
7. Miss Universe is a Venezuelan pawn. The kingpin is Paula M. Shugart, President of the Miss Universe Organization. She is the one who pulled Miss Universe’s post and replaced it with this Band-Aid.
8. Obama thinks Chapter 11 is the best option for GM and Chrysler.
9. Federer, the Swiss tennis player, advanced to the semifinals in the Sony Ericcson. His long-time girlfriend, Miroslava “Mirka” Vavrinec, is pregnant.
10. The interior angle for a perfect tetradecagon measures roughly 154.28 degrees, but don’t take my word for it.
11. Adolf Hitler and Tito Puente have the same birthday, April 20th.
Pray tell: What did you learn today?