Lyna Dale Quirk, a full-blooded Irish woman, was thoughtful enough to record this green cake recipe for posterity. I can’t hoard this family gem any longer. Enjoy!
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 package pistachio instant pudding mix
- Beat eggs.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix pudding in last & mix well.
- Grease bundt pan & sprinkle with flour.
- Pour batter in pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 65-70 minutes.
- Test with toothpick & see if nothing sticks to it.